LLTI Archives

April 2005, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 15:24:43 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Ross, Andrew" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: IALLT Journal Special Issue #2 -- Call for Submissions
>Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 15:50:12 -0500
>From: "Ross, Andrew" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

Dear All:

Please read and pass this along to anyone at your institution (or
elsewhere) whom you think might be interested in submitting an article:

==========================
CALL FOR PAPERS

The IALLT Journal seeks contributions for an upcoming special issue
entitled: "Language Instruction for All Learners"

This special edition seeks to provide a comprehensive overview of
innovative technology-based educational resources and that are available
to language learners with disabilities.  We also wish to receive
articles from developers of differentiated instruction or Universal
Design for Learning tools that are directly related to the study of
second languages.

Ideas, abstracts, papers, and questions should be sent to Andrew Ross
([log in to unmask]) and Barbara Sawhill
==========================

Best,

a.

Andrew F. Ross, Ph.D
Director, Language Resource Center
Brown University
Box 1935
Providence, RI 02912-1935
Tel: (401) 863-7010
Mobile: (401) 641-0329
"Worrying about a large institution, especially when it has computers,
is like worrying about a large gorilla, especially when it's on fire."
- Bruce Sterling