LLTI Archives

April 2005, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 15:21:17 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Dente, Edmund" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE: #7857 AG-W3?
>Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:53:14 -0500
>From: "Dente, Edmund" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"
$ACMark at Yale wrote:
Panasonic farmed that product line out to Samsung in the hopes of making a
large profit.  Some of you may remember that ol' reliable workhorse, the
AG-W1?  It's gone now.

 Just a note to say that we are in our 14th year of regular (avg twice or three
times a week) use of our AG-W1, and it's still going strong, knock on plastic.
We really lucked out on this one.
Ed Dente

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.