LLTI Archives

April 2005, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 15:19:29 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Colleen Cannonruffo" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE:  LLTI Digest - 4 Apr 2005 to 5 Apr 2005 (#2005-52)
>Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 23:13:22 -0500
>From: "Colleen Cannonruffo" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

I used to use Dasher.  I'm now using the quizzes on Quia to do similar grammar
based activities.  The activities on Quia are great for practice as well.  The
assessments on Blackboard can be used for grammar activities too.  Quia is a
much cheaper option than Blackboard however.
www.quia.com

Colleen Cannon-Ruffo
Spanish Teacher
Lincoln Junior High School