LLTI Archives

April 2005, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 16:32:21 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "David Pankratz" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 09:50:30 -0500
>From: "David Pankratz" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Results of IALLT Election

Dear LLTIers,

The ballots are in and counted for the recently held IALLT election. We are
pleased to announce that the IALLT Board for 2005-2007 will be:

Claire Bartlett-President
Barbara Sawhill-President Elect
Judi Franz-Programs Director
Ute Lahaie-Secretary
Ron Balko-Treasurer

Voter turnout was strong, which the election committee believes showed a high
level of support for your colleagues. We thank these individuals for their
willingness to serve, and we are confident that IALLT is in good hands with them
at the helm.

Our congratulations to our new board, which will be instated at the annual
meeting to take place this August at Brigham Young University.  For more
information about IALLT and the conference, see www.iallt.org

Sincerely,
IALLT Election Committee
David Pankratz, IALLT Past President and Chair
Cynthia Bravo
Gus Leonard