LLTI Archives

March 2005, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 13:43:40 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Jose Rodriguez <[log in to unmask]> ---

>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: Jose Rodriguez <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Typing Chinese tone marks in MSWord/XP
>Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:12:44 -0500

I have a professor looking for a way to input the tone marks onto
pinyin in Word on Windows XP. The marks are in the unicode character
set so we should be able to do this in Windows XP, but I can't seem to
find a way to type them. Does anyone know how to do this?

Thank you,
Jose
-------------------------
Jose C. Rodriguez
Director of Technology: Emory College Language Center
office: 404.727.9351
cell: 404.909.2365
fax: 404.727.2257
http://www.emory.edu/COLLEGE/LANGCTR/