LLTI Archives

March 2005, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:42:04 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Daniel Tom <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 13:30:39 -1000
>From: Daniel Tom <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #7848 Korean materials
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"

Deanne,

The University of Hawaii's Korean language program uses the Integrated
Korean textbook series by KLEAR and published by the University of Hawaii
Press.  These also have accompanying audio materials.  One of the
co-authors, Prof. Ho-min Sohn, is currently the director of the Center for
Korean Studies here at the University of Hawaii.

Daniel Tom
Language Learning Center
University of Hawaii at Manoa
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]