LLTI Archives

March 2005, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 13:43:34 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Carol Wilson-Duffy <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 08:27:35 -0500
>Subject: Re: #7849 Help with Can-8 & DynEd
>From: Carol Wilson-Duffy <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information    Forum

Here is the contact information from one of the sales reps for CAN-8:

 Graham Scott <[log in to unmask]>

-Carol (BTW-Scott is his last name)

Carol Wilson-Duffy
Instructional Technology Coordinator
Michigan State University
Center for Language Education and Research
A712 Wells Hall
E. Lansing, MI 48824-1027
Phone: 517-432-2287
Fax: 517-432-0473