LLTI Archives

March 2005, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 14:21:58 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Jeffry La Marca" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE: #7849 Help with Can-8 & DynEd
>Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 14:28:49 -0800
>From: "Jeffry La Marca" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

Hello,

We use CAN-8 at our university and have been delighted with it, along
with the great support we have received. I would suggest that you
contact the folks at CAN-8 again as they are, as a rule, VERY quick in
responding to our requests. I'll send you a contact for them via a
private e-mail.

Good Luck,

Jeff

Soka University of America