LLTI Archives

March 2005, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 12:56:56 EST

--- Forwarded Message from "Mary Morrisard-Larkin" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:41:27 -0500
>From: "Mary Morrisard-Larkin" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: REMINDER:  ACTFL 2005 CALL FOR PAPERS

Due to a recent round of sickness in my household, I will continue to
accept proposals until next Thursday, March 31st.  Thanks, Mary M-L

*******************************
Dear IALLT Members:

Planning has begun for ACTFL 2005!  This year's conference will be
held in Baltimore, MD, November 18-20, 2005.

The theme for the 2005 meeting is:

"2005-2015: Realizing Our Vision of Languages for All"

Each year IALLT sponsors three sessions at ACTFL.  If you would like to
present at one of these sessions, e-mail your proposal to Mary
Morrisard-Larkin ([log in to unmask]) no later than March 25, 2005.
To submit a proposal, you must be a member of IALLT and follow the ACTFL
guidelines by completing the attached proposal form.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me.

See you in Baltimore!

Mary Morrisard-Larkin
IALLT Affiliate Representative for ACTFL