LLTI Archives

March 2005, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 12:56:45 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Bob Peckham <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 15:38:14 -0600
>Subject: Re: #7850.7 Problems in learning a second language (!)
>From: Bob Peckham <[log in to unmask]>
>To: LLTI <[log in to unmask]>

We have an office within student affairs that deals with all disabilities.
As teachers, we are required to inform students via syllabus (and a required
oral explanation of the syllabus on the first day) that they may claim their
rights at this office, and we, as faculty and curriculum planners make
whatever adjustment is called for.  Students are informed in several other
ways to assure a failsafe redundancy.

All faculty are informed of these procedures.

TBob