LLTI Archives

March 2005, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:35:15 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Waid, Alexander Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Disposition-Notification-To: "Waid, Alexander Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #7845Evaluating a Second Language acquisition
>Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 12:04:57 -0500
>From: "Waid, Alexander Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

Emma,

Also, I recently sent this to a student who asked about how interviews were
graded.  Hope it is of some help.  I use a similar scale for the comp's.  ACTFL
guidelines are very helpful to me in establishing the grade formulas.
chao,
Alex