LLTI Archives

March 2005, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 08:14:53 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Crandall, Lynne" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject:  thanks from Bruce
>Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 15:48:25 -0500
>From: "Crandall, Lynne" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>

Bruce Parkhurst asked me to pass along her thanks and *great* pleasure
at the outpouring of care her IALLT family and language learning friends
have sent her way.  She has been allowed to personalize her room a bit,
and has one wall covered with pictures -- many eyes to cheer and
encourage her!   It makes her very happy!  She noted this is the best
type of the bad leukemias to get, and her prognosis is very good.  The
treatment is progressing well (she is 2-1/2 weeks in and guesses she has
another week or so of treatment yet to go) and she is responding well.
Her great affection to all!  Best, Lynne

Lynne Crandall
University of Michigan Language Resource Center
812 E. Washington Street, Ann Arbor, MI  48109-1275
VOICE:  734-647-0762  FAX: 734-764-3521

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.