LLTI Archives

March 2005, Week 3

From:
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:35:07 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Carol Wilson-Duffy <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 12:35:29 -0500
>Subject: IALLT at TESOL/Volunteers?
>From: Carol Wilson-Duffy <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information    Forum

IALLT will be an exhibitor at the TESOL 2005 Conference in San Antonio this
year and I wonder if any IALLT members are going to the conference? If so,
and you would like to help staff the Exhibitor table, could you please send
me an email and let me know what time would be best for you? Our table is:
#900B

The exhibit table is open from:

Wednesday, March 30- 9am - 5pm

Thursday, March 31-9am - 5pm

Friday, April 1-9am - 5pm

Saturday, April 2-9am - 2pm

Thank you and I hope to see some of you there,

Best regards,

Carol

Carol Wilson-Duffy
Instructional Technology Coordinator
Michigan State University
Center for Language Education and Research
A712 Wells Hall
E. Lansing, MI 48824-1027
Phone: 517-432-2287
Fax: 517-432-0473