LLTI Archives

March 2005, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 13:46:13 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Lee Abraham" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Lee Abraham" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 10:28:00 -0500
>Subject: Re: Image Database Sought

Dear Michael and colleagues,

Hello!!  May I suggest the following Web sites?

Clip Art Collection for Educational Use (Center for Applied Second
Language Studies)
http://casls.uoregon.edu/categories.php

New York Public Library Digital Gallery
http://digitalgallery.nypl.org/nypldigital/index.cfm

Royalty-Free Clip Art Collection for Foreign/Second Language
Instruction
http://www.sla.purdue.edu/academic/fll/JapanProj/FLClipart/default.html

**Hope that they are useful!**

Saludos,

Lee

Lee B. Abraham, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Spanish Linguistics
Coordinator, Lower Division Spanish Program
Dept. of Classical & Modern Languages & Literatures
St. Augustine Center for the Liberal Arts, Room 329
College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
Villanova University
800 Lancaster Avenue
Villanova, PA  19085-1699