LLTI Archives

March 2005, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2005 13:07:50 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Carol Reitan" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 09:55:45 -0800
>From: "Carol Reitan" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: IPTV vs. IP video

I've been asked to do some research on IPTV for our institution. Can any of you
point me to a good source for general information? For example, is there a
difference between IPTV and IP Video? I've done some googling, but if any of you
know about some good sources for information, I would appreciate the reference.

If any of you have any experiences with interactive (in some way - could be a
phone bridge) video, I'd love to hear about them. Our school hopes to offer
classes at two locations simultaneously. There are often students at one of our
campus locations that would like to take a course that is only offered at
another location.

Thank you for your help.

Carol

Carol H. Reitan