LLTI Archives

March 2005, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 13:13:39 EST
--- Forwarded Message from David Weible <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: David Weible <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7836.1 software availability for OSX (!)
>Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:08:24 -0600
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

Hi Jack,

Thanks for you extremely helpful input. Do you find, however, that the
switch to PCs has significantly upped your needs for tech services? I'm
concerned that with a PC based lab, I'll constantly have to deal with
viruses, spybots, vaporized .dll files (what is it about those files,
anyway?).

--David
David Weible
Associate Professor and Head