LLTI Archives

March 2005, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 17:04:45 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Veghte <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 09:58:04 +0100
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Veghte <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Looking for on-line simulation partners (French)

Hello!

I am working on a Ph. D. about computer supported collaborative learning at
the University of Bremen (Germany) at the French Department. The project I
am working on is called IDEELS ( online simulation of an international
conference). I would like to implement this project for the french language
learning. I am looking for partners (french teachers) all over the world
who would be interested in this simulation.
IDEELS Homepage: www.ideels.uni-bremen.de
My Homepage: http://www.user.uni-bremen.de/~manon/

Thank you!

Anne Veghte-Quatravaux