LLTI Archives

March 2005, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 17:04:37 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Francoise Sorgen-Goldschmidt <[log in to unmask]>
---

>Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 13:25:48 -0800
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: Francoise Sorgen-Goldschmidt <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7821 Language Labs Living On Borrowed Time?

When I read this message, I somehow recalled reading an excellent
analysis on the respective merits of virtual vs. real language labs.
Waddayaknow ... right in the IALLT Journal (Vol. 36, Number 1 2004)
by Peter Yang.

I look forward to more such discussions in Utah.
Francoise

Francoise Sorgen-Goldschmidt
Senior Lecturer
French Department #2580