LLTI Archives

March 2005, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 11:42:17 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Sean James <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date:         Wed, 2 Mar 2005 18:44:53 -0500
>From: Sean James <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Re: #7817.1 RFP for digital language lab: any examples or guides?
>To: [log in to unmask]
>cc: Sean James <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks for your reply.  We have been approved for funding, so I am looking
for the latter, a request for vendors to bid on, explaining how they will
meet each of the items specified, which we can then rate.  Thanks for
having me clarify what I am looking for.  I have searched our provincial,
federal, and some U.S. public bidding sites, and of course tried Googling,
but without much luck.  Any samples of, or sources where I might find,
publicly posted Requests for Proposal for a language lab would be greatly
appreciated.

Sean James