LLTI Archives

February 2005, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 16:36:24 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Leslie A. Pahl" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Leslie A. Pahl" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Dartmouth" <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:36:55 -0800
>Subject: re:  Administrative Integration of Language Center with
College/University/etc.  How?

Hello,

Here's a general query and I hope I'm phrasing it correctly:  How is your
Language Center/Lab or Resource Center (or by any other name...) integrated
administratively with the rest of the institution?  That is, it is under the
auspices of, for example, a library, or foreign language department, is it a
separate entity with its own dedicated budget?  (and of course that's just as a
suggestion, there's probably all sorts of combinations out there).  Responses,
however short, would be appreciated as this is a time-sensitive query.  Thanks.
Please respond privately to the e-mail address below:

Leslie Pahl, Ph.D.
City College of San Francisco

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.