LLTI Archives

February 2005, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:13:29 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 09:56:52 -0500
>Subject: FLEAT5/IALLT 2005
>From: Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]>
>To:  Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
<[log in to unmask]>,        Calico discussion list

Dear Colleagues,

In preparation for the Language Center design workshop that I'm chairing for
the upcoming FLEAT5/IALLT 2005 conference, I am putting together a list of
recently opened (or refurbished) language centers as a reference point for
workshop participants.  If you are in this position, I would very much
appreciate hearing from you with details of your installation and whatever
photos you might be able to send along. If you are open to site visits from
colleagues wanting to get an up-close look, that would be very useful to
know, too.  With thanks in advance for your assistance, Jack

--
Jack Burston, Ph.D.
Director

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.