LLTI Archives

February 2005, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:13:25 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Ross, Andrew" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE: #7802 Arabic Textbooks and Materials
>Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:52:02 -0500
>From: "Ross, Andrew" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

Hi, Sharon:

Our program uses Alif-Baa and Al-Kitaab -- feedback is favorable.

Best,

a.

Andrew F. Ross, Ph.D
Director, Language Resource Center
Brown University
Box 1935
Providence, RI 02912-1935
Tel: (401) 863-7010
Mobile: (401) 641-0329
"Worrying about a large institution, especially when it has computers,
is like worrying about a large gorilla, especially when it's on fire."
- Bruce Sterling