LLTI Archives

February 2005, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:13:24 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Sanaa Ghanem" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Sanaa Ghanem" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"
>Cc: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7802 Arabic Textbooks and Materials
>Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 17:12:26 +0200

If you are looking for web based material that are accompanied by
downloadable books to teach Arabic, then visit www.arabacademy.com   The
online material is composed of 11 language levels running from novice to
advanced.  It is recommended that you use it as the main material for your
courses.

The Arab Academy provides Arabic teachers and students with a complete
solution. You get interative lessons and activities, online tests,
downloadable books, automatic report generation, student tracking
facilities, and technical support.  The courses take a communicative
functional approach, teaching standard Arabic in developmentally appropriate
lessons designed by professional teachers of Arabic.

For more information on our course offerings, visit:
http://www.arabacademy.com/register/u

Pictures of students at some institutions using our program are available
from:
http://www.arabacademy.com/students

Download our catalogue from:
 http://www.arabacademy.com/catalogue

An on-site Arabic teacher is encouraged to use our courses via a computer
and a datashow in class.  If that was not available, then the teacher can
use our electronic books in class and have students use our interactive
online exercises in the language lab. Students can do their homework online
and receive instant correction, while score reports go to the teacher.

Our course requirements are found at:
http://www.arabacademy.com/CGI-BIN/main/eval_criteria_e.htm

Our academic rates are available from:
http://www.arabacademy.com/register/academic

If you need further information, feel free to contact me directly or through
this list.

Best regards,

Sanaa Ghanem
President