LLTI Archives

February 2005, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 15:30:26 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Deanne Cobb <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Deanne Cobb <[log in to unmask]>
>Sender: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 13:23:08 -0600
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Re: #7781 Moving from Placement to Proficiency

I don't have any advice at this point.  Rather I am looking for
answers the same as you.  If the respondents or yourself could post
the responses to the list, I have a feeling it will assist not only
you and me but many others.

Thank you,
Deanne Cobb

Deanne Cobb