LLTI Archives

February 2005, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 14:49:31 EST
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 08:47:29 -0500 (EST)
>Subject: Re: LLTI Digest - 28 Jan 2005 to 31 Jan 2005 (#2005-16)
>From: [log in to unmask]
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

I'll second the TELL ME MORE series. I used the French levels this summer
at the University of Perpignan (Fr) and it is very good. Also, FYI Barbara
Lafford had an excellent review of TMM-Spanish in the September 2004 issue
of Language Learning and Technology (she is using the Spn version
(Arizona)). The product has been available for some time (auralog.org) and
is available in several languages, including Arabic. Where have we been???

Deborah Cordier
USF SLAIT PhD

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.