LLTI Archives

February 2005, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 15:42:59 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Gil Koenigsaecker <[log in to unmask]>
---

>Date:         Fri, 4 Feb 2005 14:10:23 -0500
>From: Gil Koenigsaecker <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Language Labs
>To: [log in to unmask]

Our school is hoping to upgrade our language lab. I am interested in
anyones stories of success or failure with a particular product. Many of
the solutions appear to be software based now,but very expensive. What
solutions have you looked at? If there are any websites that address this
issue I would appreciate that info as well.
Thanks
Gil Koenigsaecjker

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.