LLTI Archives

February 2005, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 14:49:33 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Daniel Tom <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:48:28 -1000
>From: Daniel Tom <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #7741.1 Multi-standard VCRs? (!)
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"

Claire,

We have two Samsung SV-5000W VCR's, the latest one also purchased from B&H
Photo.  We have not had any problems playing SECAM videos from France.  The
VCR automatically detects what format the video is in and you select the
output format, which in our case would be NTSC.

Daniel Tom
Language Learning Center
University of Hawaii at Manoa
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]