LLTI Archives

February 2005, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 14:58:52 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Carol Reitan" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 09:56:25 -0800
>From: "Carol Reitan" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: SWALLT Online - Winter 2005 Issue

The Winter, 2005 Issue (Vol.3, No.2) of SWALLT Online, the journal of the
SouthWest Association of Language Learning Technology is here.

In this issue you can learn about curriculum development using "Backward
Design", a work-in-progress site to teach Russian Sign Language, a report from
SWALLT's Fall conference in Hawaii on a fascinating project which uses
ethnographic inquiry as a means to develop listening and speaking skills, and
more. Our Vendors' Showcase features LangLab and Horizon/Wimba.

So take a look. Go to the SWALLT home page and choose "Newsletter".

http://www.humanities.uci.edu/hirc/SWALLT/

Hope to see you all at DigitalStream 2005 this March in Monterey.

Carol H. Reitan
Technology Learning Center
City College of San Francisco
50 Phelan Avenue, LB2