LLTI Archives

January 2005, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 13:17:52 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Sandra Brookner <[log in to unmask]>
---

>Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 09:53:00 -0500
>From: Sandra Brookner <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Information on foreign language clearinghouses
>To: Language Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Good morning,

We are looking into the price difference if we purchase videos/dvds with
educational license rights that allows showings of foreign films as opposed to
those without the rights.  I'm hoping some of you may have come across some good
sites or that someone might have a list of clearinghouses where one may purchase
foreign films with rights.  I'd appreciate names, web addresses, and your
recommendations if you have experience with these groups.

thanks

Sandra L. Brookner
Weston Language Lab
Center for Foreign Literatures, Languages & Cultures
Williams College
995 Main Street
Williamstown, MA 01267
413/597-3260