LLTI Archives

January 2005, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 13:09:49 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Jim Duber <[log in to unmask]> ---

>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Jim Duber <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: LetsTalk--Version 2: Now Live
>Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:43:58 -0800

Greetings LLTI readers,

I wanted to pass along my thanks to all those who assisted in the
recent test phase of my LetsTalk version 2 audio/video discussion
application. The test phase is now over and I've replaced the original
application with the new version:

        http://duber.com/LetsTalk/

Thanks again for all your help! Your feedback was extremely helpful.

Best wishes,

Jim
Jim Duber
Interactive Media Development, Training and Consulting
http://www.duber.com