LLTI Archives

January 2005, Week 3

From:
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 13:21:25 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 16:09:42 -0600
>From: "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: FLEAT5: Deadline Friday

Friends and colleagues...

Just a final gentle reminder (OK, maybe not so gentle)...  we hope lots
of you are working on your proposals for FLEAT5/IALLT and will be
submitting them by this Friday, January 14.

Details for submission can be found at:

http://ce.byu.edu/cw/fleat5/  (click Call For Papers)

Please note that you don't have to have your travel funding in place
yet...  If your proposal is accepted, you'll have until mid-March to let
us know that you'll be able to attend and present.  So...  get out your
pencil and paper (or your computer) and put together a stunning,
compelling, exciting, interesting, and professional proposal to share
your experience and knowledge with colleagues from around the world.

We look forward to hearing from you by January 14.

Read Gilgen
Program Chair

[PS  IALLT members should have already received this message.  If you
didn't, please contact the IALLT membership coordinator, Marlene
Johnshoy ([log in to unmask]) to renew your membership.]