LLTI Archives

January 2005, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 13:30:37 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 11:39:55 -0600
>From: "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: FLEAT5/IALLT Deadline Reminder

Now that the holidays are over, we'd like to remind you about and
encourage you to submit a proposal for the upcoming FLEAT5 conference.
Note that this is also our regular biennial IALLT conference, held
jointly with our Japanese colleagues and called FLEAT5.  Information on
FLEAT5 (theme, dates, location, proposal submission form) can be found
at:

http://ce.byu.edu/cw/fleat5/

Proposals have only been trickling in, so we hope you're just waiting
for the deadline to submit yours.  Even if your topic/presentation isn't
fully fleshed out at this time, submit an abstract now.  You may think
you have nothing to say, but experience shared with others is always
welcome.

Deadline for proposals is Friday, January 14.  We hope to hear from you
soon.  And we look forward to seeing you in Provo, UT this coming
August.

PS  IALLT members should have already received this message.  If you
didn't, please contact the IALLT membership coordinator, Marlene
Johnshoy ([log in to unmask]) to renew your membership.

Read Gilgen
Director
L&S Learning Support Services
University of Wisconsin - Madison