LLTI Archives

January 2005, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 13:30:40 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Roberto Perez <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 22:21:47 -0500
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Roberto Perez <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: looking for Hypercard software

Hi all,

I'm looking for a piece of software created in Hypercard called "The
Evolution of Spanish Sounds". The full description of the program can be
found at:
http://tlt.its.psu.edu/projects/ETS_catalog/completed/spanish/spanish.html

The original creators of the software (the CBEL group at Penn State) have
said they do not have it anymore, and the company that apparently sold it
(Intellimation Library for the Macintosh) does not seem to exist anymore.

What I've found is that the LRC center as SUNY lists it among their
materials (http://www.sunysb.edu/llrc/software.html), so I was thinking
that maybe someone on this list still could still have an old copy of this
software.

If you can help with this search, I'd appreciate it if you let me know.

Thanks,

Roberto Perez

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.