LLTI Archives

January 2005, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2005 17:35:16 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Jim Duber <[log in to unmask]> ---

>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Jim Duber <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: LetsTalk--Version 2b (beta): seeking feedback
>Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 12:37:00 -0800

Greetings LLTI readers,

I've been working with Flash and Flash Communication Server
technologies to develop an interactive audio/video message
board for online speaking and listening activities.  I call this
application "LetsTalk".

Having recently completed a revised version, I would like to
field test the application before releasing it to the general public,

If you have a few minutes to spare, please visit the beta version
of the LetsTalk application at:

      http://duber.com/dev/beta/LetsTalk/

Then follow the links to "Go the the LetsTalk (Beta) Discussions!"

If you notice any problems or if you have any suggestions for
improvements,
please let me know. You can send them by email to
or you can post them in the discussion areas. You'll notice that the
"default"
topic (which the application begins) is specifically for "Beta
Testers". However,
it may also be appropriate to post your feedback in one of the other
active
topic areas.

And, in case you want to compare the new with the old, the original
version is still available for public use at:

      http://duber.com/LetsTalk/

Thanks very much for your help. And Happy New Year to all!

Jim
Jim Duber
Interactive Media Development, Training and Consulting
http://www.duber.com

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.