LLTI Archives

December 2004, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:51:52 EST
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:53:21 +0100
>From: [log in to unmask]
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Re: #7746 Web cams for Windows XP lab

I have a Veo Velocity Connect on my PC with Windows XP Prof and it works very
well ($ 79.99 on the www.veo.com site). It does not have a microphone though,
but for language projects you may want a separate one, I guess, so that the
audio quality is better.

Hope this helps.

Vito Brondolo

Director