LLTI Archives

December 2004, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 13:44:04 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Bernard Hobby" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Bernard Hobby" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"
>Subject: Re: #7742 Arabic keyboard overlay
>Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 06:37:48 +0300

Dear Professor Burston,

I am typing this message on standard PC QWERTY keyboard (Logitech) which has
Arabic numbers and letters on the keys next to the English.  As I am in
Saudi Arabia, I've yet to see a keyboard without them.

My point is that keyboards are not expensive and if you only need 2 or three
I would be happy to buy them for you and send them.  I believe I can find a
noname keyboard for around $10 U.S.

Bernard Hobby
Al-Yamamah College, Riyadh