LLTI Archives

December 2004, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 13:43:53 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Mary Toulouse <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 12:11:54 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: Mary Toulouse <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7742 Arabic keyboard overlay

We have used a custom keyguard made by Fellowes. (We ordered them from our
regular office product supplier.  You fill out a form describing the
keyboard layout and they send back the guard.) We then paste the stickers,
in our case, Russian and  Hebrew, in the appropriate spots on the keyguards.

Mary Toulouse