LLTI Archives

December 2004, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 13:43:45 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Judi Franz <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 14:19:19 -0800
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: Judi Franz <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7741 Multi-standard VCRs?
>Cc: [log in to unmask]

Hi Claire,

We have a Samsung SV-7000W that we bought about two years ago that
works very well. I think it was around $600 at the time.

Judi
--
Judi Franz, Director                         U C Irvine
Humanities Instruc. Resource Ctr.            269 Humanities Hall