LLTI Archives

December 2004, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 13:43:43 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Maria Elena Pada" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Maria Elena Pada" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"
>Subject: Re: #7741 Multi-standard VCRs?
>Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 12:32:44 -0500

I also have a couple of  Panasonic AG-W1.  They have been great machines but
they are starting to act up (they are over 10 years old!).
I have purchased the Samsung SV-5000W (under $400.00) and I am pretty happy
with them:
http://www.planet3000.com/CVCR_SMSG_sv-5000w_DTL.shtml
Mane

Maria Elena Pada