LLTI Archives

December 2004, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:25:50 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Language Laboratories and Archives

>Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:04:11 -0600
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: Language Laboratories and Archives <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7745 How to fix ripped audio tape?

We still have splicing tape, but I don't when the last time it was
bought. I will check with my sound engineer (the former manager). He
may have some ideas about where this can be purchased.

Barbara Need
Manager (SS4)

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.