LLTI Archives

December 2004, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:42:58 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Sandra Brookner <[log in to unmask]>
---

>Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 13:53:39 -0500
>From: Sandra Brookner <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7741 Multi-standard VCRs?
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

Hi Claire

We bought our first Samsung SV 5000-W about 5 years ago and have used
them successfully since.  Three years ago the same machines were placed
in each of the classrooms here in the Center where they have worked
beautifully and soundly with daily use from multiples of people -
faculty and student alike.  I have another six here in the Lab...all
are chugging away and behaving well.  Today I see they are offered at
$299.95 at http://www.bhphotovideo.com!  wish I had money now to buy a
few more.

Good luck,

Sandra
Weston Lanuage Lab
Center for Foreign Languages, Literatures, and Cultures
Williams College