LLTI Archives

December 2004, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 16:31:49 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Claire Sandler <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 15:03:20 -0500
>From: Claire Sandler <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Multi-standard VCRs?
>To: [log in to unmask]

Hello,
I have looked through the archives, but cannot find an up to date answer to my
problem...
I have a Panasonic AG-W1-P from 1995 to play/convert videos from other
standards, which has become quite choosy as to when it will work and when it
won't.  I am thinking a replacement is due.  Of course, I would like something
that works beautifully, however funds require some thriftiness...has anyone
found something reliable and at least moderately high quality?  Hopefully in the
future faculty will  start bringing me dvds from abroad instead of videos, so
maybe it doesn't need to last another 10 years....
Thanks,
Claire

Claire Sandler
Coordinator, Language Learning Center