LLTI Archives

December 2004, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 13:16:29 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7732 Re: Class on Technology in Foreign Language Learning
>Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 15:30:10 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

Many places do this now and I am sure you will hear from many people.

For more local options you might want to check with Grant Snow at
Northern Illinois, for example.  The University of
Iowa also has a new program.  I do two courses in this area at Stony
Brook University.

Best, Mike

Mikle D. Ledgerwood, Ph.D.
Head of French
Director of the Language Learning and Research Center

2005 Chair of the Northeast Conference on the Teaching of Foreign
Languages