LLTI Archives

December 2004, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 13:32:19 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Chapman, Annelie (ITC)" <[log in to unmask]>
---

>From: "Chapman, Annelie (ITC)" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #7735 Ideas for articles?
>Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 13:25:29 -0800

Dear Dianna,
I would be very interested in the reading list you are able to pull
together; perhaps others on the list would be as well (if you are willing to
share your efforts)? If not, and you're willing, please forward to me
offlist. We are in the process of preparing arguments for our administrators
in favor of (re)opening a language lab on campus, and your reading list
could provide some good talking points for our proposal.
Thanks and sincerely,
Annelie Chapman
Instructional Technology Coordinator
UCLA Center for Digital Humanities.