LLTI Archives

November 2004, Week 5

From:
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 16:35:30 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Regina DeAngelo <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:32:14 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: Regina DeAngelo <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: LLTI Digest - 18 Nov 2004 to 22 Nov 2004 (#2004-125)

Daniel,
Our Faculty Development Lab (FDL) is open 24 hours to those language
faculty who 1. agree to an orientation 2. have a relevant project that
requires use of the equipment 3. register to have their ID cards activated
as a key so they can 'swipe' themselves into the room, which is
card-accessed only. (Yes, that's an expensive security system). More
information on our FDL can be found at http://www.cls.yale.edu [click on
Facilities, then "more information about the FDL"].
We're currently revamping our Web site, so it still advertises our old
staffed FDL hours. We no longer staff the lab because it is easily
accessible to our technicians if faculty need help with anything. We do ask
faculty to make appointments for anything but the smallest questions. To
see our how-to sheets and FDL usage policy, go
to  http://www.cls.yale.edu/documentation.

Regina DeAngelo, Manager of Technology Services
Center for Language Study
Yale University

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.