LLTI Archives

November 2004, Week 5

From:
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 16:35:19 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Jianxiong Wu <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:55:47 -0600 (CST)
>From: Jianxiong Wu <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Tablet PCs

We are in the process of upgrading our wireless PC laptop lab and are
considering switching to tablet PCs.  Does anyone out there have any
experience with a tablet PC lab or simply tablet PCs in a lab
setting?  What are the pros and cons of tablet PCs?  What do you use them
for?  What brand and model are you using and what would you recommend?  We
will appreciate it very much if you can share your experience with us.

Jian Wu
CLA Language Center
University of Minnesota

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.