LLTI Archives

November 2004, Week 5

From:
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 16:35:20 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Judy Shoaf <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:01:05 -0500
>From: Judy Shoaf <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Re: #7707.8 DISH Network (!)

If you go to
http://www.tv5.org/TV5Site/programmes/accueil_continent.php
and click on the FAQ link at the bottom, you'll find a note stating that
TV 5 has only broadcasting rights to the programs--all other rights
remain with the original broadcasters.
The question is attached specifically to requests to purchase copies of
broadcasts from TV5, though; it does not address the right to tape and
keep broadcast materials.

Judy Shoaf