LLTI Archives

November 2004, Week 3

From:
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 13:26:29 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Sandra Brookner <[log in to unmask]>
---

>Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 14:02:46 -0500
>From: Sandra Brookner <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7706.1 Public rights for video viewing (!)
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum

Fantastic reply!  You should know I keep telling faculty here they are
going to have to sell their souls to get me out of copyright jail one
day and I mean it!

I'll pass this on and again thanks so much for sending this great
information.

Sandra