LLTI Archives

November 2004, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:47:04 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Niendorf, John F" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE: #7708.1 Copying Segments of DVDs (!)
>Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 13:22:06 -0500
>From: "Niendorf, John F" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

I would like to thank everyone who responded to my question both via the
list and privately.  Some of the suggestions were very helpful.  The
piracy problem is very much a serious issue that should not be
minimized.  It is however frustrating when the barriers to piracy
inhibit actual fair use.

Once again to everyone who responded, thank you.

Thank you,

John Niendorf
Director, Foreign Language Media Center
Purdue University