LLTI Archives

November 2004, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 17:10:02 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 15:38:08 -0600
>From: "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Call for Proposals: FLEAT 5 /IALLT 2005

I know it seems like a long time off, but January 14th will be here
before you know it.  Please consider submitting a proposal for FLEAT 5,
as outlined in this call for proposals.  Also, please forward this to
colleagues or other lists you may know of that would be interested.

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

FLEAT 5: Uniting the World

Proposals are now being accepted for papers, presentations, workshops,
and poster sessions for the fifth Foreign Language Education And
Technology Conference (FLEAT 5) to be held August 5-10, 2005 in Provo,
Utah.  This meeting brings together the International Association for
Language Learning Technology (IALLT) and Language Education and
Technology (LET) of Japan.

Because of the joint nature of the meeting, proposals such as panels or
presentations that involve both organizations are strongly encouraged.
All proposals should address issues relating to both language and
technology.

Deadlines are:

        * Submission of Proposals Deadline: January 14, 2005
        * Applicants notified of decision: February 28, 2005
        * Deadline for acceptance: March 15, 2005

Submissions must be made using the online submission form found at the
conference website:

        * http://ce.byu.edu/cw/fleat5/ (Call for Papers)
        * http://fleat.org (link should be working soon)

For more information about FLEAT 5 and IALLT's role in this important
conference, see the IALLT website at http://iallt.org and follow the
FLEAT 5 Conference links.

For information about IALLT, see http://iallt.org
For information about LET, see http://j-let.org

Questions about proposals should be directed to the Program Chair, Read
Gilgen ([log in to unmask]).

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.